The member's forum of the Order of Saint Luke is a forum for raising issues pertinent to sacramental renewal, liturgical scholarship and the practices of Christian spirituality. Members of this list are members of the Order of Saint Luke (founded 1946), an ecumenical religious order with an affiliate relationship to the General Board of Discipleship of the United Methodist Church.
This is a private discussion board. By participating, you agree to the following rules and conditions:
- All conversations on this forum are considered confidential and restricted to members of the Order. If you subscribe to a thread via RSS or email, we expect you to only provide the contents written by others after you have received their permission to share the contents with those who are not members of the Order.
- All conversations will use the highest degree of civility and mutual respect.
- All conversations will reflect an attitude that our differences are God's gift to us through each other.
- All conversations will use the appropriate familial titles, i.e., "Brother" or "Sister", or a specific office within the Order. The use of academic, clerical, or other titles is not appropriate in this forum.
- All photos uploaded will conform to community values identified as the shared values of this worship community.
- Requests for prayer and specific issues for intercession will be kept private within this forum.
- The webscribe is the arbiter for all posts and interpretation of rules on the web site. Appeals may be made to the General Council.
- Failure to comply with the rules above may result in any of the following actions:
- Your post may be edited or deleted;
- Your privileges to this web site may be terminated;
- The offending image/statement/file etc. may be removed.